March 29, 2009

Dream

I scare to sleep now...
beacuse of the last night dream..
let me a terrified.....
not a ghost dream..
is a dream...
that I never dream before...
I dream that I die........................
and I dunno how will be.....
because not remember all....
in the dream..
I think that I really die jor...
my friend can't see me..
juz I can see them..
I am not afraid of death..
juz afraid when I wake up...
I didn't see my loves family and friends..
juz scare the life after death..
because I am not good enough....
must got many punishment...
maybe suffer...
is the juz a dream??
or means that I will die soon??
or mean that something that bad will comes to my life like death??
now I will try to sleep...
I dunno did I will wake up again tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新