March 21, 2009

Rainbow

These day almost everyday got rain.....my mother is not happy with the weather because can't dry the clothes....

Today still raining but juz few drop of rain only..when my father drives us along the Seri Kembangan, I got seen rainbow..because it is near sunset..the rainbow colour not clearly be seen..I juz can c red, yellow ,green and blue colour only..although it's colour is not deep, but it is beautiful..the rainbow is like "n" shape...suddenly the got the song from the van<<春雨里洗过的太阳>> sang by Lee Hom..it is suitable this condition...haha..

How does rainbow form??
The rainbow form by refraction, dipersion and total internal reflection of light..
The combination of this element make the rainbow become 7 colours and it is beautiful..

Then remind me of the lyric of choir song:"the colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky......"

Anyway .....the rainbow can not seen daily and it appear not for long time....
I appreciate that I can seen rainbow again because almost 2 years not seen liao..
I hope can c rainbow again next time ^^......

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新