March 27, 2009

Roti Arab...

Today, after school I wait my darling.... Mei Shan at canteen...
We got buy canteen food at canteen to wait Mei Shan's mother arrive...
Actually I dun want to buy because not hungry..
But something attract me...
like u see diamond in the road..
ofcourse it is not diamond....
it is a bread..
I am a bread lover mah...
the bread labels...
"ROTI ARAB AYAM"
hows come Arab's bread sell in canteen??
if import must expensive..
maybe ur country ppl try to do the same bread with their own...
got bussiness mah...$$
it is cheap...
and...
delicious.....
nyummmy~~~
it gor two choice:
u want sardine flavour or chicken flavour?
up to u..
try and buy in my school canteen la..
nice trying...

1 comment:

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新