April 12, 2009

PBSM in school sport day


This is my first time I incharge for the school sport day as a PBSM.
Last year, I help in prize giving,
Form 3, ponteng this day with friends and have a worried time in Jusco Pizza Hut..
FOrm 2, I help in decorate blue team tent .

PBSM is a busy job,
want to patrol to find "patient"..haiz..
but most of my time is not only do job,
is hang up with my friends..haha

It is good got the experience,
I can know how many ppl will faint or not well when the perbarisan,
I can know that how to treat ppl,
but just I can do,
give water to the patient and cool down the patient with the a piece of cad box.
but the interseting is,
I see many funny things..

+about Cikgu Krisnan:-
when a cameragirl take his photo,
then he ask did he looks like a hero in the pic?(wahaha...)
when in race, he run so fast, I think he can run so fast because he always catch the ponteng ppl bah..hehe

+about Nazreen
-he wear his sport clothes so.."sexy"..his pants is so tight..looks disguisting with hair in the leg..
-he put the lose pain medicine at his leg to run..Lei Bing said he like to put lotion for the beach..it is realy looks disguishting..

+about Sin Woei Ren
- he is copmlaine his stomach pain from morning,
after put the "minyak angin" he is also not better,
then I heard that Wan Ching said he is vomit,
when go to find him,
he said he is ok,
I think he pretend to be ok only..

Don't pretend if you are really sick....
or don't pretend if you are didn't sick...

What I hate about this job is had to explose to sunlight...
I dun want to be more darker ler..
I didn't need sunlight for photosynthesis..
the sunlight harm my skin only because got UV light..haiz..
Help ppl is important,
I had to sacrifice my skin..T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新