July 22, 2009

Death

Someone got pass away these day...
I heard the got someone die in my house street..
when I see there..juz ppl starting put out tables and chairs from a lorry..
I told my mother got someone die near xxx
my mother think old ppl die..
she is a bz body..
she knows someone die...
then call xxx for details..
then she told me the younger die not the old..
that day I go to school again for bc class..
it is raining...
like the cloud crying for him...
Under a purple umbrella..
I hope he will rest in peace...
............................................

I was sad looking some friends crying...
they gathering there...
there have many unhappy faces around...
let me also feel sad when walk accross the house...
if he is my friend..
I will be like that..
crying all the day..
.....................................

We didn't know when and how we will die..
Maybe today, tomorrow, or at anytime..
so we must be ready to face it...
beacause as long as a living thing
we will face the death..
so do the things that good to us and stop wasting time..
beacuse we never know when we will die..
regret what we have done before it is too late..
and fix it to be good..
.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新