July 7, 2009

MJ

I am his top fan since I am 6 years old..
the funniest was..I got learn his way on dancing while I was small..
now I dun remeber liao..
my father always said to me..
I have got his collection of music video and CD.
it reminds me on my childhood..
but years past by..
I am not care what his do or anything else..
because I like another singer lorr..
One day.. on July..
when I was want to going to school..
my father said he is died...
I have no feeling..
all I know he is die..
when the night of the news report..
I am watch malya news de..
the reporter said like this..
Michael Joseph Jackson or his Islam name is Mikail...bla bla bla..
what!!
when he is in Islam o?
.........................
he will be burried tomorrow..
my sis and my mother want to watch the LIVE of funeral at 1.am ..mean tonight lor..
dunno want to join or not..
hope he is die in peace~
love his song and his dancing very much~

2 comments:

  1. Wah...you noe hw 2 dance same as mj oh?? bt his dance skill vr bian tai one... he oways touch his reproductive system 2 dance one...yea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That time I was small mah~

    ReplyDelete

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新