October 14, 2012

a walk at pasar

Just because my housemate had go to pasar malam many times and I also want to go pasar malam too. I saw my housemate bring jagung bakar that time and I want to buy to..
But this time I go alone, because nobody want to accompany me and no one go out when it was raining..
Just because I can't wait any longer to go for another day so I go to pasar at kuantan there. The pasar is located at jalan gambut.
So I go there by van that transport poli student to town.
and I walked from terminal kuantan to the jalan gambut..
too close but yet too far..
need walk long if by going by feet.
finally reached.
The pasar is quite different with cheras pasar...
somekind feel old fashoined..haha..

here the pic that taken walk along the pasar


haha, the picture taken before I out



I buy a lot yummy food but I can't finish it all
had buy cendol pulut, apam balik and apam cake, jagung rebus, fried kuey teow mix mee hoon...
besides food, also buy another things, they are batteries for my alarm clock and a cloth, but the cloth try jor after back to pasar...aiyo~I dunno that my "pinggang" not suite that cloth...aiyo~~fat jor ba~~that cloth is slim enough..but I can wear as casual if not button it and wear as formal if button it..but the cloth is feel tight if button it


No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新