December 22, 2012

chocolate


today eat bueno lo..haha
but this kind of chocolate easy to melt lo..
if eat in cold day will be nice :)

when I started to love to eat chocolate?
I not know very well ...haha
But I love eat chocolate since many years ago..

what kind of chocolate I like most?
the chocolate that fortified with nuts that I loved most..
I like any type of chocolate either it is cadbury, forrero, beryls, and more :)

the most happy is when my mother have vacation in Langkawi brrought a lot of chocolate for me and my sis..there alot of "kiss" chocolate, dynamite and more..love it :)

but just hope someone special will give chocolate as a gift, hehe :D

the most happy is when study in politechnic, learn how to melt the chocolate to make chocolate product, why I like it? because I can eat the chocolate..haha

~love chocolate always~



No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新