April 4, 2009

Game

I got play many game....

but Mei Shan is also like play game than me..

I juz like to hear song only...

I less play game unless someone introduce to me..

Meetoto is my first online game..

This game is Sukee introduce de....

I have play this game almost 2 years liao...

then I introduce to Lei Bing and Mei Shan....

and also...

my sister....

not need to tell...

my sister is a game King in.......my house...

haha...

she play game is very fast..

once I know...

my mother phone N73

got the snake game de..

She use 2 days only to finish the game..

I got play the game too..

is very hard..and quick to "game over"..

she is very "geng"..

very "hardworking" in this game..

my father said if the "hardworking" put in study..very good liao..

She always surf the internet ..

the web that she open must be meetoto...

Meetoto is upgrade year by year...

recently, juz I know is for singing de...

and got a few game only...

I got sing a few times only..

and my vote not much and not less..

not bad lar..

now is it upgrade ...

and got flight game..

pair it up...like this ....


this game need speed..
my sister is fast enough..
u see got rat in the bottom de..
is she only...
why ler???
because the other games run away liao..
haha...
because scare to lose..
lose will cut ur money..
but got other gamers is faster then her la..
haha..
The game that I like to play is the Sims...
got many version...
although is boring..
like human life game...
but it is interesting..
if u put ur friend name and character in the game...
especially ur loves one..
haha...
everyone got their favourite game...
some ppl will like to play routine de..like the sims..
or need speed de.. like Diner Dash..
or challenging de..like Tom Rider..
or battle de..like street fighter or audition...

so..life is like a game.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新