April 2, 2009

Sorry....

Today I want to apologize many things.....
...
feel very sorry....
sorry for stealing the EST exercise from 5B students because Pn. Faizah ask me to do...
sorry because open urs bags without any permission....
sorrry for Pn Salbita because I not volunteer for the oral...
sorry because make u angry and sad....
sorry because make u got high pressure...
sorry because our school system is not good enough for u...
sorry because can't accompany u always my friends...
sorry because I am not study well and get good result..
sorry to myself because I not brave enough to say that I like him....
sorry~
sorry~
sorry~
juz can say sorry...because I dunno what to do liao.....
.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新