May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to dear Pei Yin and Gia Chin....
although not spend most time together ..
hope ur best...

nowdays...
I feel sad...
because of exam too..
and friends..
although every recess time we will spend time together....
but I feel like got distance between us..
every memories when in past appear when I feel lonely..
miss that time...
maybe because I feel jealous..
of some ppl close to you..
but I feel like we r far away...
evrytime see ur back..
feel like far apart....
although got some friends beside...
maybe for our long friendship..
I feel like this...
sorry..
happy birthday....

1 comment:

  1. aiya....that feelings juz last temporary ...it would getting better after that,coz less stressful liao mah...jyjy lah...

    ReplyDelete

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新