May 1, 2009

Quarrel

Everyday is semms like same...
but ppl said....
yesterday must be better than today..
today must be better than tomorrow..
if tomorrow I can alive..
try to do my best...
but things quite different now....
I had a big disunderstanding and have a cold war..
betweeen my sis and me...
juz try not to talk to her..
and ignore her...
she also do the same....
but I feel lonely..
because we r so close be4..
but I a bit stubborn...
will not talk to her if she does not apologize..
the reason is..
she is allowed her friend to use my hp to take pic..
without my condition..
this let me angry..
when I ask her why she do this..
u know what she said?
" you put the hp "sembarangan"....
this make myself become more angry...
this her fault..
I put the hp in proper way..
where hp suppose to put...
she is nonesense..

Juz I want is..
she apologize....

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新