February 3, 2013

Saturday---work

Today work....sell ice cream


the bell I used to ring to attract customer to buy ice cream especially kids..haha....the bell is heavy and need to ring it many times in a day..maybe achieve hundred times already..tired to ring it and my ear also may sick as the bell ring so noisy...but I used to it..my job...sorry for whose shopping or work hear this ring sound very annoying..

sugar cone....wrap and put in basket


the ice cream I twist...nice?

 
the hated supervisor put target for my selling..sound stupid..how I can sold as that's much...ask him sell la..hate you...even if I can sold that much no benefit I can get..u just got the money..1 month everyday work salary ler..

in the night, has chinese traditional performance, the lion dance...very amazing..most difficult act can done stand on the cylinder..admire on the performance..or course the supervisor not let the staff watch.must do job, but he go to see..hate u....lucky to me ..no one buy ice cream because everyone eyes on the performance...so I can watch peacefully..

hi, that's me..working..hahaa..snap secretly

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新