April 25, 2009

Challange myself on high pitch


This song is my father found at metacafe..
It is a musical fountain song..
This mv is very funny if u know what I think..
The funny is the woman like "kacau" the man that like security guard...
u know the "mangkali"..
very alike ler..sorry to say that..xp
my father said like find a "kambing hitam"..wahaha....
This song is very powerful...
U can see when Sarah sing..
shock me..
I scare her eyes will fall down..
This song my father download for my sis..
She can sing in high pitch..
When this song played.
Three of us r sing the song..
The third sis can reach high pitch maybe can broke the glass.
can robbered bank lor(juz kidding)
Second sis out of pitch jor..
I sing this song ppl wil run away..
not because out of pitch...
juz because I sing like a "ghost".
haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新