April 24, 2009

The launching of Besta electronic dictionary new model in PWTC

PWTC ??
I got go there be4.
Juz I know the food is expensive..(for charity)
I regret not buy food to eat in canteen...
1 nasi lemak = 3 nasi lemak that sold at school canteeen..(same quantity)
1 sandwich = 2 sandwiches sold at school koperasi(got add chesetale but no vegetable)
1 cone ice-cream = 3 ice-cream cone sold in jusco..
not valueable that I buy it..
The launching start at 2pm
but the artist "shua da pai",
come at 3 o' clock...
let ppl wait long time..

The stage b4 launching...

A fly fm DJ is starts the launching programme..
She is famouse among our school student..
When she arrives,
many our school student got her and took pic with her..
the crowd is "geng"..
our school member give no respond when she ask some question..
haha..
If SHE come there...
I will be the first got them..haha..


The BEsta new products

The artist come and launch the dictionanry ..

6 lucky school member become showgirl..

He is sing his new albulm song, April and superhero..(nice song)but" dui zui de"
many the ppl is cheated ler..

She is ask some question about Besta dictionary..the lucky ppl that answer the question correctly will get a gift...

The gift from Besta
(got pen, the Besta new produst details,food, drink..)


The launching is take 2 hours..
I got 1 hour to spend in the book's fair..
There got many cheap books..
Some also got discount..
The books that let me suprise is the price of the book..
it is Success reference books..
RM3 for 1 book..
I bought it at popular about RM20 something..
so cheap ler if compare with my books..
but I didn't buy it..
my logic is win in the fight..
decide not to buy...
I "merayau" there to get free gifts..
wahaha..

The free gift...
I got bought juz 1 book only..

got discount and free note..


Who is her?
The one that the artist look at ????
~LOLS~

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新