April 28, 2011

everything will end..

ya...everthing is end, but my life is not end yet..but one day will end..but dunno is when...

actually internet realtionship is not always will last forever, from the begining I just simply try how it feel...I become the "mice" in my love experiment..
just conclusion if everyday chat but if not met..the feeling will become fade and at last everything will end...now I feel want become matured bit...because before I'm are not grow up yet..still so childsih, at last I know what is "love"

my exam also end, and I dun want to carry any subject..the lab report make me do till want dying, 5 lab report every week till half year..>100 lab report I done jor..so tired...hope my result will good, because I feel so hard for this exam, because first time feel so much pressure, but finally exam end feel release bit..

now holiday I become so sad, because just staying at house and I dunno want to go where..
friends just keeping busy all the time, never mind I know..
so I will work gua for this 2 months holiday..staying at house so boring...
old bistro..is the choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久不见

好久没有写部落格,终于能登入进来。。 看看往事回忆,以前的事在脑海中浮现。 看看11年前的我,和现在变化,有点变化呢。。 开心回到部落格,晒一下我被蚊子🦟咬,哈哈哈 有时间会更新